Mercedes Sprinter 313 LWB
• 2.2L Engine with 28.2mpg
• 6 gears with cruise control
• Engine and Gearbox in excellent condition
• Brand new battery
• Brand new key and ignition
• High quality all terrain tyres with spare on roof
• No dents or dinks, paintwork all intact
• Fully converted in June 2022
• 12 months until MOT
Fixed double at rear. Full sized cot if needed (interchangeable with rear belted seat)
Professional, hand crafted scandi style converted Sprinter in excellent condition.
Just completed 3 months in scandinavia with a one year old so quality, reliability (and temperature control!) is virtually guaranteed.
Off-grid setup with:
• Full kitchen inc. gas hobs and large electric fridge.
• x3 Solar panels linked to x2 leisure batteries.
• x6 USB chargers, x2 230v offgrid charging sockets
• Mains connection installed (never used as not required!) with x4 230v sockets when hooked up.
• Under slung fresh and grey water tanks with external inlet.
• Hot shower up to 41°C on rear door (vital after a dip in the river/lake/sea/ocean!).
• Deisel heater up to 30°C.
• All terrain tyres with spare on roof.
• Rhino roof rack.
• x2 Roof lights for max sunlight.
• Top spec plumbing, gas and electrics set up.
• Pine and spruce cladding and worktops.
• Ample overhead storage.
• Hard wearing “garage” space.
• Fold away baby cot.
• Rear removable belted seat with heavy duty table for working.
• Removable Dining Table
• Swivel front chairs.
• Reading lights with USB chargers.
• Fold up Bivvy toilet.
The contact details for this vehicle are no longer available because it has either sold or the listing has expired.
We like the style means that Quirky Campers would approve it for hiring but you must still check that the gas, electrics and weight were done properly. For some tips on what to look out for read this. If the listing has no Gas Safe certificate, no unladen weight and no electrical sign-off please proceed with caution!
Please note: Quirky Campers do not inspect the listings for accuracy or check campervans in person. We have asked sellers to provide evidence of certificates and paperwork however you MUST check yourself that the information provided is present and correct. You will need to exercise the normal due diligence when buying any vehicle.