Choosing a Base Vehicle + Basic Van Maintenance – Virtual Workshop (Recording)
Choosing and Buying a Base Vehicle for Your Campervan Conversion
90-minute virtual workshop with campervan converters, Northern Campers.
The workshop will cover:
Buying a base vehicle
- Tips for best vehicles to choose for different types of conversions
- Vehicle weight: what to watch out for and what the different terms mean
- Due diligence when buying a vehicle: what document and visual checks you should do
- Best places to source a vehicle
- Common issues to look out for with popular makes/models
- What factors matter
- What you can do yourself
- basic maintenance and how frequently to do it
- How often should you get a service and what should it include
- A place in the live workshop and Q&A
- Recording of the workshop that you’ll have access to for a year
- Membership in our exclusive Facebook group
After the workshop you will be provided with recording and a list of further resources and links.
90-minute virtual workshop on choosing a base vehicle and basic van maintenance.
Quirky Campers is the home of handmade campervans in the UK. Founded in 2010, we have been hiring out beautiful bespoke campers ever since. Over time people have come to us as a source of inspiration and information on all things self-build and we have recently launched this series of virtual workshops to give people the know-how and confidence to do their own conversions.