Home » Alternative Gifts for Valentine’s Day
Are you tired of the same old when it comes to gift giving? If you want something a little different, a little out of the ordinary, a little, dare we say it? Quirky! Then we’ve got the blog for you. Check out our suggestions for some sustainable, eco-friendly and much more fun and interesting alternatives to gift giving this Valentine’s Day.
Why not find true adventure on the open road this romantic season? There’s so much to explore within the UK, whether you want to head off for a weekend of culture, are hitting up a fabulous festival, or taking a longer romantic break experiencing the freedom and wonder of a road-trip in one of our stunning, unique campervan conversions is just the thing.
2. Give the Gift of Adrenalin
Why not choose something that gets the heart pumping and the adrenalin soaring this Valentine’s Day. Experiences of adventure are plentiful across the UK, here are just a few of the amazing options:
- White Water Rafting at Lee Valley, London
- Bounce Below Trampoline Cave Park, Wales
- Learn to Surf at The Wave, Bristol
3. Give the Gift of a Subscription
When thinking about the perfect gift for your loved one, a subscription is quite literally the gift that keeps on giving. There’s something for everyone from the book-lover to the coffee fanatic with these amazing subscriptions:
- A Personalised Reading Subscription from Mr B’s of Bath
- A Healthy Coffee Subscription from Exhale Coffee
- A Creativity Art Box Subscription from Artful
4. Give the Gift of A Homemade Picnic
What could be better than a homemade picnic under the stars? Choose all of your loved ones favourite foods or meals, and cook them up a fabulous feast of love, pair with your favourite tipple, cosy blankets and a hot thermos and you’ll have a night to remember.
5. Give the Gift of Learning – A ‘Make Your Own’ Workshop
Workshops that allow you to gets your hands dirty, crafting, curating and being your most creative self are popping up all over the UK, from pottery, to painting and everything in between take you pk for a experience with a difference.
- Pottery Painting Cafe, Crafty Monkey Pottery Painting, Cambridge
- Jewellery Making Workshop, The Ringsmiths, London
- Gin Making Experience, In the West Wind, Wales
6. Give the Gift of Culture – UK Art Pass
The National Art Pass offers the opportunity of accessing over 800 art galleries and studios across the UK. Find a unique experience near you and discover a whole world of new shows, exhibitions and historic houses all with the one pass.
7. Give the Gift of Music – A Road-Trip Playlist
Create your very own personalised playlist of all your loved ones favourite songs, the perfect dedicated playlist for a road-trip!
Embrace winter and escape with this bundle. Enter to win! Campervan holidays are not just for the summertime. In fact, hitting the road off …
Reclaim Valentine’s day 2024 with a celebration of love. Whether that’s the love you have for your family, love for friends, love for your …