The 2016 Citroen Relay L3H2 model – manageable to drive around and park
– Full service history + recent oil change
– MOT till Dec 2022
– Excellent condition inside and out
Fixed double bed 185cm by 135cm
Seats convert into single bed
Introducing “Betty”! Our beautiful conversion, completed July 2022.
So many luxury features and touches, no expense has been spared on the quality of this build. Light-weight solid oak floor throughout, hot outdoor shower, Thetford porta potti loo, belfast sink, 4 windows plus huge sky light, maxi air fan with remote control, solar electric system, 1800kw inverter, split relay charger, electric hook up for campsite with new 20m cable included, high quality Planar diesel heater connected to 90L fuel tank, 20L underslung LPG tank with European adapters, 50L dometic fridge with freezer compartment, tons of storage, organic linen curtains, bamboo blinds, bespoke professional upholstery worth £500, bespoke high quality memory foam mattress worth £250, projector screen, extra locks, see below for full spec.
She has a weight certificate (coming in comfortably under what she can carry) and Landlord’s gas safety certificate making her eligible to rent out with Quirky should you wish.
The build is by a professional carpenter using eco-friendly lightweight poplar ply, and finished with water-based Farrow & Ball paint in “brinjal” and “lime white”, plus a scratch resistant gloss on the inside of all cupboards. She is fully insulated using celetex boards for the ceiling and floor, eco rockwall in the walls plus sprayfoam in any gaps.
Heating & hot water
– The 20L underslung LPG gas tank provides cooking facilities + hot water for the sink & outdoor shower. The Whale Expanse hot water system from Propex runs off 240v (when plugged in at campsite) or LPG gas. European adapters are included.
– The heating is run separately through the high-quality, efficient Auterm Planar diesel heater which is connected directly to the 90L fuel tank for ease of filling up. This set up allows your gas to last longer.
– The electrics are powered by the 2 x 110ah leisure batteries which are charged by the Victron 175w solar panel and engine while you drive (through the split-relay charger)
– Victron blue solar MPPT controller, Victron battery charger
– 12v and 240V sockets throughout
– Sterling 1800W invertor
– Hook-up for when you visit a campsite + brand new 20m cable included
– Double Thetford gas hobs connected to the underslung 20L LPG tank
– 50L Dometic fridge (with freezer compartment)
– Iroko wooden worktops – Iroko has a naturally high oil content making it exceptionally hardwearing and hygienic
– Belfast sink, hot & cold water system – 75L fresh water tanks in garage area, 25L waste under sink for ease of emptying
– Ample storage including over head lockers with spotlights underneath
– Fiamma maxi fan with remote control
– Opening window in sliding door for more fresh air and ventilation
– Hidden bin under sink
Dining / office
– 2 seats with storage underneath – 1 housing the Thetford toilet, the other clear
– Between the 2 seats is a matching slide out Iroko table for office or dining
– The 2 seats convert to make either a single bed or sofa area
– The upholstery has been professionally created by Walcot upholstery using a stain-resistant, machine washable natural woven linen.
– Fixed double bed with bespoke thick memory foam mattress from made2measure 185cm x 135cm (plus an additional few cm at the end of the mattress, which might be important if you’re tall!)
– Large Dometic Heki sky light over the double bed to let in plenty of light during the day and watch the stars at night. It comes with a fly vent and black out option, and can be opened up
– Overhead lockers with warm spotlights
– Cosy reading lamp with touch sense switch and 3 settings
– 3 windows, including one at the foot of the bed for morning coffee views
– Organic linen curtains
– Hot outdoor shower accessible on the side of the van with optional shower tent for more privacy or enjoy a hot shower in the middle of nature
– Thetford Porta Potti loo (new and unused) neatly hidden under seat nearest the sliding door
– Pull down projector screen for move nights
– Bull dog locks for extra security
– Brand new 20m cable for electric hook up at campsite
– Kitchen bin by Brabantia (fits perfectly under sink next to waste)
– Double doors under bed give easy access to the huge garage space
– The garage area houses the batteries & electrics which is hidden with a removable lid when you need to access this area
– Light in garage with switch
We designed Betty after living in a van ourselves and had in mind to enjoy for holidays whilst renting her out when we weren’t using her, but life plans have meant we are selling and we want to pass her on in new condition.
We welcome any questions and will include a handover for the new owner of Betty 🙂
Kate & Liam
The contact details for this vehicle are no longer available because it has either sold or the listing has expired.
Quirky loves this style means that Quirky Campers would approve it for hiring but you must still check that the gas, electrics and weight were done properly. For some tips on what to look out for read this. If the listing has no Gas Safe certificate, no unladen weight and no electrical sign-off please proceed with caution!
Please note: Quirky Campers do not inspect the listings for accuracy or check campervans in person. We have asked sellers to provide evidence of certificates and paperwork however you MUST check yourself that the information provided is present and correct. You will need to exercise the normal due diligence when buying any vehicle.
Finance options are available through our partner, Pegasus Finance. The UK’s leading specialist broker in the leisure finance industry.