Ford Transit MWB 63kw
Fuel type – Desiel
No gears – 6
Cylinder capacity – 2198 CC
Net power – 63 KW
Body condition – 1 dint on sliding door
MOT – 22nd October 2022
Foldaway sliding double bed which can also be formed into a single bed.
Max Dimensions – 170 length x 125 width
Our Ford Tranist (Medium Wheelbase) van has been hand crafted into a one of a kind camper van with attention to detail across the board, but also creating a functional liveable space. With limited space to work with we decided to install a fold out bed, which then created valuable space for a seating area, where a fold out table and under seat storage was created. The camp size kitchen including a hob and fridge, along with a manual foot pump system with a sink makes life easier on the road. We have also installed a split relay 12v electrical system which enables you to go off the grid at your leisure (Please note we have not installed solar panels but the electrical system installed enables you to hook up a solar panel system with ease). It is also worth noting as it is a medium wheelbase transit you still have the ability to park in a normal car space making things easier when pitching up for the night, or parking up for site seeing!
The van includes;
– 12v split relay electrical system
– Four touch sensitive down lights
– USB double charging port
– Manual foot pump system
– 12v fridge
– Double gas camp hob (gas bottle attachment)
– Roof light (can open 3 different ways)
– Side window (one panel can open)
– Lazy Susan food storage
– Side awning
– Rear storage area, including his/hers draws
– Brand new set of tyres
– Fold out bed
– Small dining area, with two bench seats which have under the seat storage and a foldable table
– Over head storage (above kitchen)
Things to note;
* MOT until 22nd October
* Serviced on a regular basis
* Electrical certificate approved
* Gas cert not required as we won’t be selling the gas bottle with the van
If you like what you see, don’t be afraid to get in touch for a viewing!!
The contact details for this vehicle are no longer available because it has either sold or the listing has expired.
Please note: Quirky Campers do not inspect the listings for accuracy or check campervans in person. We have asked sellers to provide evidence of certificates and paperwork however you MUST check yourself that the information provided is present and correct. You will need to exercise the normal due diligence when buying any vehicle.