Citroen Relay 35 L3H2 Enterprise Blue HDi
2.0l diesel engine. Max net power is 96kw or 128bhp. Engine uses Adblue, so is ULEZ & Euro 6 compliant.
MOT due October 2023
Full service history including premier service & mechanical preparation at 54,925 miles by dealership when the van was purchased by us.
Cab has air conditioning, DAB radio, Bluetooth phone connectivity & USB connection for media. We have added forward & rear facing cameras.
The van benefits from rear parking sensors.
The van is in excellent condition inside & out & drives perfectly.
1 fixed double adult bed 142cm wide by 190cm long with Ikea memory foam mattress on a breathable, anti-condensation mat.
3rd adult bed 94 cm wide by 178cm long which is made up quickly and simply by slotting the dining table between the bench seats with the bench cushions forming the mattress.
Meet Kaya, our latest conversion by family company Good Vibe Vans Ltd.
Kaya has been lovingly handcrafted by experienced makers who have been in the camper conversion industry for over 4 years, which is why every inch is finished to the highest level. Her simplistic, considered design makes for a tranquil and comfortable space that is a joy to be in. Solid beech wood details are found throughout the build, in the kitchen drawer fronts, dining table, windows sills and more. Rattan arch inserts in the overhead cupboards add a touch of charm and interest. These arches are mirrored in the bed recesses and the curved bench seat which help to break up the straight lines and angles of the furniture, bringing a softness to the space. Wheat coloured seat cushions, light paint in Valspar’s ‘natural flow’, along with the beech wood and brass details combine to form a neutral colour palette with a subtle warmth which makes for a calming environment – perfect for relaxing in after a day of fun and adventure. Kaya has a bright and airy feel to her and would be right at home on coastal roads, visiting sandy beaches in the UK and beyond.
Stepping into Kaya you are met by the stunning kitchen area, it’s features include:
– Convenient shoe storage rack with space for 3 pairs by the entrance way
-10 large drawers on runners (including a pull out pantry) with solid beech wood drawer fronts and ergonomic handle cutouts.
– Poured concrete effect worktop in ‘Off-white’ made from a special microcement from Concrete Lab. This is not only a high performance worktop, it is also a unique feature which pairs beautifully with the wooden drawers below.
– 2 burner LPG hob
– Large surface mounted, white ceramic sink (40cm diameter)
– Brushed brass hot and cold swivel mixer tap
– Contemporary porcelain tile backsplash
– 80 litre 12volt compressor fridge with freezer compartment
– Overhead cupboards with gas stays, plus large storage area above the cab
– Extra storage space in overhead cubby above sliding door. This also holds the control panel with voltmeter, USBs, light switch and Truma thermostatic control
– Offside and nearside large tinted opening windows, plus more natural light from the cab area, all with textured off-white thermal curtains
– 2x 12v USB Sockets
– Brass double 240v socket (from inverter)
– Brass double 240v socket with USBs (from mains hook-up)
– Waste water level gauge
– Maxxair Maxxfan Deluxe – superior fan system with remote control and thermostat. Can also be used as an extractor fan when cooking
Living and Sleeping
-Large double bench seating for 4 with cushions made from wheat coloured hardwearing, fire-retardant upholstery fabric
-Brass double 240v socket with USBs (from mains hook-up) situated on bench seat
– Large solid beech wood, removable dining table mounted on a swivel table leg. This leg provides many different seating/table options
– More overhead storage, including large double cupboard at the foot of the bed, great for storing clothes, with solid beech cupboard fronts
– 1 large double bed plus optional 3rd single bed, see ‘bed description’ above for details
– 2x bedside reading lights with USB Ports
-Warm, dimmable overhead touch spotlights in brass
-‘Floating’ solid wood shelf, perfect for holding devices plugged into the bedside light USBs
– Nearside tinted back door window with thermal blind
– Offside back door recessed shelf, great for storing books!
-Huge ‘garage’ space underneath bed, accessible from the rear doors, featuring lighting and a single 240v socket (from inverter), ideal for storing outdoor equipment
-Thetford porta Potti with 21litre waste capacity
-Large shower cubicle (57x83cm) with heavy duty magnetic close shower curtain which hooks to the ceiling. Cleverly concealed in the bench seat, this enables you to have a comfortable warm shower without compromising on living space the rest of the time!
-Shower mixer with hand controlled shower head
-Bench seat storage space ideal for towels and toiletries
-Exterior hot and cold shower
Our vans are always well and fully insulated using:
Walls – 100mm synthetic wool fibre. Vapour barrier layer made from foil bubble wrap
Floor- 25mm Celotex
Ceiling – Reflective closed cell foam insulation to prevent condensation on the van roof metal plus 25mm Celotex
With an internal fresh water tank, insulated underslung waste tank and the Truma combi space heater, Kaya can be used throughout the year and in colder climes
-carbon monoxide alarm
-Gas safety sign off
-Electrics sign off
-6kg refillable LPG tank situated in sealed cabinet in kitchen with external fill point
– double gas burner hob
– gas and 240v Truma Combi 4E space and water heater
– Massive 105 litre fresh water tank situated in the kitchen corner unit, accessible via drivers side door
– 50 liter underslung, insulated grey water tank
-Truma Combi 4E water and space heater (10 litre capacity)
-Hot and cold kitchen swivel tap
-Hot and cold internal shower
-Hot and and cold external shower
Kaya has been kitted out with a comprehensive electrics system with multiple battery charging options and 240v hook-up
– 2x 120Ah AGM deep cycle leisure batteries
– Victron energy DC to DC charger (charges leisure battery from alternator while driving)
– Victron energy Smart battery charger (charges leisure battery from external hook-up)
– 400W solar panel with Victron energy MPPT charge controller
– 2000W pure si ne wave inverter with remote on/off switch
– Mains hook-up to consumer unit with 25A RCD and 2 x 10A MCBs
– Total 6 x 12V USB ports
– Total 3 x 240V inverter sockets
– Total 4 x 240V mains USB ports
– Total 3 x 240V mains sockets
All Victron energy products link via Bluetooth to phone app so that charging status and power production and usage can be seen at a glance
We named this van Kaya, meaning restful place and home and that’s exactly what we feel she is. A place to relax and unwind after a day of adventure, a serene escape from normal life, a home from home.
If she seems like the right van for you or if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Best of luck on your adventures,
The Good Vibe Vans team
We like the style means that Quirky Campers would approve it for hiring but you must still check that the gas, electrics and weight were done properly. For some tips on what to look out for read this. If the listing has no Gas Safe certificate, no unladen weight and no electrical sign-off please proceed with caution!
Please note: Quirky Campers do not inspect the listings for accuracy or check campervans in person. We have asked sellers to provide evidence of certificates and paperwork however you MUST check yourself that the information provided is present and correct. You will need to exercise the normal due diligence when buying any vehicle.