2.0l Diesel – 6 Speed manual
Great condition and very low mileage – 17k miles. Service history and MOT .
Professionally converted high specification 2 berth campervan fully equipped for off-grid living using all new appliances/facilities and light weight furniture ply.
Low mileage (17k) Peugeot Boxer Professional 2.0L in silver, 130bhp with electric windows and mirrors, DAB radio/CD player, sat nav, cruise control, air conditioning, alarm, remote locking and reversing camera.
Power / Lighting / Heating
• 240v mains hook up inlet feeding a Sargent EC160 power controller
• Truma combi boiler (4E) for hot water and heating. Will run on gas/electric or both at same time
o 10L hot water tank
o Heating ducted throughout living area and bathroom
o Controlled via iNET compatible thermostat – fully programable.
• 6kg gas locker
• 3 twin 13amp sockets, each with 2 x USB charging points.
• 12v system from a 115Ah leisure battery supported by a 180 watt roof mounted solar panel.
• LED touch ceiling lights, reading lights over bed and seating area.
• Blue LED decorative entrance lighting
• High Brightness LEDs externally over the sliding door
• Smoke and CO2 detectors
• Compressor fridge/freezer – battery/mains
• Two Burner cooker with igniter and safety cutout
• Stainless sink with hot and cold water fed from 66 litre under slung tank,
• Storage cupboards and drawer.
• 50 litre underslung waste water tank and a waste and fresh water level gauge.
• Fixed full size double bed with a sprung mattress
• Overhead cupboards with reading lights.
• Blackout blinds
• At the foot of the bed is a Remote control Digital 22″ colour twin tuner LED TV with built in DVD player mounted on a lockable swivel bracket, can also be viewed from the front seating area.
• Omni-directional Ariel mounted on the roof.
• Wet room with shower
• Wash basin with Hot/Cold water
• Crystal roof vent
• LED lighting
• Full size Thetford toilet with electric flush
• Tambour sliding door
• 2 seater padded seat giving good external view on 3 sides
• 2 swivel captain seats
• Removable swivel dining table
• Thermostatically controlled roof vent/fan which can extract or blow inwards
• Low level mood/entrance lighting.
• Warm air ducting throughout including within shower area fed from Combi boiler
• Fiamma wind-out awning
• Outside light over door
Very clean and well presented van with very low mileage
Please note: Quirky Campers do not inspect the listings for accuracy or check campervans in person. We have asked sellers to provide evidence of certificates and paperwork however you MUST check yourself that the information provided is present and correct. You will need to exercise the normal due diligence when buying any vehicle.
Peugeot Boxer L4H2
Fixed full size double bed in back of vehicle with blackout blinds, bedside tables, usb and mains sockets, and reading lights.