Citroen Relay L4 H3
Exceptional XLWB, Fully Featured Campervan, perfect for Family with kids – Spacious, Lots of natural light and very liveable with all mod cons and quality components. Gas safe certified and electrics installed and commissioned by an insured off grid electrician.
Meticulously designed for function and comfort. Includes a hidden shower and loo allows for maximum living space opening up all areas. Cotton Corduroy Fabrics throughout. All components chosen are high spec. Lots of storage and neat solutions including inner wall cavities etc. Built with a massive amount of love and care for a van that feels great to be in.
– Remis integrated Cab blinds for Privacy (not yet pictured)
– Large Skylight in bedroom areas
– 2 Portholes with covers
– Lots of Storage Space
– Marine Fan for cooling
– Reverse Camera + screen
– Bench with hidden toilet and shoe / storage
– Reverse Osmosis Water Filter
– 2 swivel seats making a dining area with adjustable bamboo table
– Outside under vehicle lighting
– 12v Electric step with LED light
– Maxxair Fan
– Large garage area for bikes etc
Other notable features:
– Super well insulated with Dodo van liner, Kingspan floor and roof
– Sound deadened
– Luxury matt in the front cab area
– Sprinter double seats with storage
– Bamboo, Hardwood and Birch Ply throughout (All wood has been treated).
– Sliding door privacy window with soft blind and opening
– Passenger window (privacy) double glazed and opening
– Bedroom mini sliding opening window privacy (now with blind)
– Bamboo counter top
– Elephant Tap that doubles up as a shower (either out of the window, or inside using the shower tray)
– Massive 115L Vitrifrigo Fridge / freezer, very quiet and efficient.
– Smev Oven & Grill
– Stainless Steel sound deadened sink
– Household Hobb burner modified to be a solid unit suitable for driving.
– King size bed (Full length, 2m x 1.6m) with new memory foam mattress
– Single Bed 70cm x 190cm with new foam mattress
Electrical & Solar
(Installed by a professional Electrical Engineer that can be on forever standby)
– Victron Batteries x 2 (220ah total), I have left space to add another if ever needed. I can add another one on request but my tests show the voltage stays high even with appliances running, lights on for extended periods and more batteries = more weight.
– Victron 1600VA Compact Multiplus Inverter (1600watt)
– 475 Watts of Solar
– Victron DC – DC (better than split charge relay)
– Hook up point & battery charger
– Dimmable soft Lighting in all areas
– Many lighting options in bedroom and main space
– Lots of USB points throughout spaces
– 4 x 240v sockets in all spaces including the garage
Gas, Heating, Water
– Professionally fitted Propex with Gas safe certified sign off.
– Underslung space heater with vent in kitchen and bedroom
– Underslung Expanse Hot water heater tank (Whale)
– Underslung 69L water tank with Level reader
– Underslung Large waste tank, 50L
– Underslung 20L Gas bottle with on off digital switch control
– Smev Oven
– Stainless Steel sink
– Water pressure expanse for a smooth water stream
– RO Water Filter and second tap
– 2 Hob burner
– Outdoor BBQ point
– Shower has a drop out for the grey water in the main area straight into the grey water tank. This has an oriental brass cover and is a nice feature in the space.
Vehicle, Mechanicals & History
Drivers flawlessly, has air con, 6 speed, cruise control, parking sensors and reverse camera.
I’m the second owner, previously used to transport medical supplies from original owner that bought it from new (A Private Health group)
Includes Tracker & Security Locks on doors.
Mechanical Work done in July / August 2022 (200 miles ago)
– Ad Blue tank & Pump replacement
– New Cambelt & Water pump
– New DPF catalytic converter (It didn’t need replacing but we did anyway due to the wrong error code that related to the ad blue tank)
– New Radiator
– Air con has been re-gassed with new resistor motor
– New Filters
Full service history before me from original owner, serviced regularly
– MOT until April 2023
It’s yet to be weighed, however based on my last build, this will be lighter than 3150kg tbc.
Very Fuel efficient being 38mpg, with space for even more mpg if remapped.
Happy to answer any questions,
King Bed, 200 x 160cm with Memory foam mattress
1 Single bed, 190 x 70cm
Recently finished conversion, no nights and little use spent in it.
The contact details for this vehicle are no longer available because it has either sold or the listing has expired.
Quirky loves this style means that Quirky Campers would approve it for hiring but you must still check that the gas, electrics and weight were done properly. For some tips on what to look out for read this. If the listing has no Gas Safe certificate, no unladen weight and no electrical sign-off please proceed with caution!
Please note: Quirky Campers do not inspect the listings for accuracy or check campervans in person. We have asked sellers to provide evidence of certificates and paperwork however you MUST check yourself that the information provided is present and correct. You will need to exercise the normal due diligence when buying any vehicle.
Finance options are available through our partner, Pegasus Finance. The UK’s leading specialist broker in the leisure finance industry.